[OpenID] general Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

John Bradley john.bradley at wingaa.com
Sat Apr 4 06:09:56 UTC 2009

Yes the point being that while everyone had the same AX book they seem
to be reading from different chapters.

In my OSIS testing I realized that AX is facing adoption resistance
because of different high-level interpretations of how it aught to work.

The spec per se is fine,  we are missing the high level interop
guidelines.

That is why when someone on the list pointed to google as an example
of how to solve the verified email issue with AX,
I thought it was a good idea to consider how google is doing it .
They are interpreting things differently.

That may be the best solution but we should explore the consequences
of going in that direction.

Regards
John Bradley