[OpenID] About Facebook, MySpace and OpenID

John Bradley john.bradley at wingaa.com
Fri Apr 3 23:52:59 UTC 2009

Don't get me started on OPs that are not returning AX attributes in
the signed part of the response:)

Or using deprecated AX URI.

You did get the wire level correct.

It is the higher level User/RP/OP interaction around the notions of
required and if_available where we see divergence between OP's and
corresponding issues with RPs not being certain of what will happen if
they as for required attributes at any given OP.

John Bradley