[OpenID] About Facebook, MySpace and OpenID

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Fri Apr 3 22:05:29 UTC 2009

>Internal service updates and service activity updates can be RSS
>feeds the user subscribes to (or the OP displays to the user when
>the user logs in).

Idle thought - what if the user (or RP) has information to transfer
to the user but doesn't want any of the OP's to see that data? Could
that RP or another, through OAuth (which, it should be noted, I
scarcely understand), get *permission* to display the data, through
the OP('s), and then display this for the user?

-Shade