[OpenID] About Facebook, MySpace and OpenID

santrajan santrajan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:25:34 UTC 2009

First of all this is not really the subject matter of the article.

And secondly sending the user out to another web site to get verified,
though it does not look like an extra step to you, it surely is a point of
concern to any potential openid adopter, which should be weighed against the
potential benefits he will get.