[OpenID] Live Icons for visual recognition of IDP logos

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Fri Apr 3 05:18:15 UTC 2009

Mostly to head off someone's inevitable claim of impropriety, I best note that I didn't author the excellent text cited to me, below. Folks should recognize Martin is agreeing with Deron Meranda.

I still think the traditional semantics are much clearer, than distinguishing acts of denoting from acts of reference OR using special nouns.

You get a session on the OP, by authenticating. You want to get a session on RP, by not authenticating. To get from one to the other, you use a session translation service.

That's the service.

The rest is protocol.