[OpenID] My 2 Cents to the OpenID foundation

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Thu Apr 2 18:41:41 UTC 2009

Seeing as there is no formality to that spec - in terms of process - id like to see those who are orchestrating it go one step further - have it cooperate with saml websso, too. Then, we are starting to see the kind of convergence that makes mass markets and mass adoption - as all the religion has been taken out of the technology.

Just a hint, from a (powerless) consumer of assertions.