[OpenID] Live Icons for visual recognition of IDP logos

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Thu Apr 2 00:52:52 UTC 2009

And then we'll all play a game of "catch my IdP"?

There used to be this piece of software for the Atari (probably for
other platforms, too), that would suddenly spring into action, make a
mosquito fly around your screen, turn your mouse pointer into a
mosquito swat, and prevent you from doing anything on your computer
until you managed to catch the fly. Very hilarious.

I was always waiting for the version that one could run on somebody
else's X11 display. Your proposal sounds like I'm getting what I
wanted, for all platforms ;-)