[OpenID] OpenID Biz Case, etc

Jonathan Coffman jonathan.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:19:28 UTC 2009

Thank you, I think the points about all of the research happening right now
is wonderful as I do understand that there is a lot of UX wok happening (and
thankfully so!). Luckily, I don’t have to tie actual revenue to the project.
An improvement on the % of users signing in and filling out profiles is
definitely a key reason why I’m leaning the OpenID way.