[OpenID] FW: Technical Comparison: OpenID and SAML - Draft 06

Gabe Wachob gwachob at wachob.com
Thu Jan 24 19:18:48 UTC 2008

Peter-
   OASIS specs (drafts too, usually) are published publicly and for free.
You can find the XRI TC docs at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=xri

   If you have any issues accessing documents, you can email me personally.

    -Gabe

Gabe Wachob / gwachob at wachob.com \ http://blog.wachob.com