[OpenID] Opt out of Yahoo OpenID?

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 19:36:04 UTC 2008

Are you expecting users to only use the "directed identity" flow of
OpenID 2.0? If not, then when the user goes to the RP, they will enter
http://openid.yahoo.com/myNormalYahooID and the RP will have then
non-encrypted version so that much "personal information" will have been
released. Of course the "release" of the id was under user-control so
no-worries on that front.

Thanks,
George