[OpenID] Vote about the color of the new logo OpenID

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Fri Jan 18 05:11:40 UTC 2008

Yeah! :)
It shows that to ask people to vote = it's always an success!

Tomorrow if it's possible for others important things by the Members OF OIDF
(by email or wiki)? to vote = This will be practical!
(About... it's moment to join the foundation if you have not yet subscriber
on http://openid.net/foundation/join/  go go!  :))

-Snorri