[OpenID] Improving the openid.net website

Colin Hogben openid at pythontech.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 14:55:28 UTC 2008

Hi,
As a newcomer to OpenID, I was interested in what it would take to add
OpenID support to a number of websites that I maintain.  My first
impressions of the openid.net website was not that good - there did not
seem to be any information targeted at site owners / webmasters (as
opposed to developers).  There were a number of other things that I was
less than impressed with.  Rather than sulk, I've collected my thoughts
into a wiki page:  http://wiki.openid.net/OpenID_Website_Issues .  I
hope I don't appear too negative - I just want the site to be improved
to help spread OpenID adoption.  If people agree with any of the issues,
it would be nice if they could be addressed.

Also, to scratch one of my own itches, I've started a page to list
OpenID support in various website software packages at
http://wiki.openid.net/Website_Software - if you think this would be a
useful resource, please add to and update it.

--
Colin Hogben