[OpenID] OpenID Logo Retouched

Christopher St John ckstjohn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:32:44 UTC 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 2:08 PM, André Luís <andreluis.pt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Really nice work! I really like what you did with the logo. One
> question though... please, bear in mind I'm no expert in typography,
> but, wasn't the letter I better standing closer to D, like in v2? Was
> there a reason to make them more apart? Just wondering. ;)

That's weird: the letterspacing doesn't appear to vary between the "large"
and "small" versions. To look balanced, the large "headline" version needs
to have proportionally less space between the letters than the small "body"
version. Right now it looks like body type blown up real big, which is why
the space between the I and the D looks off.

-cks

--
Christopher St. John
http://artofsystems.blogspot.com