[OpenID] Selectively Redirecting OpenID Traffic To HTTPS

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Sat Jan 12 21:30:00 UTC 2008

What do you mean by "vhosts"? Something like user.domain.com? In which
case a wild card certificate would do the trick...but also
domain.com/user is a valid approach for openid.

--
Regards

Signer:  	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:  	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>