[OpenID] OpenID Providers which support OpenID Attribute Exchange and http://www.axschema.org

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Fri Feb 22 22:44:26 UTC 2008

Obviously myOpenID.com is using a set of attributes that isn't
supported by anyone else's implementation.  I'm guessing they
implemented an old draft of AX and haven't updated it since the final
spec (http://openid.net/specs/openid-attribute-exchange-1_0.html)
doesn't use any of those schema URLs.

--David