[OpenID] CheckIDRequest with Big AX

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Tue Dec 30 13:21:11 UTC 2008

Larry,

I really think this is a bad assumption as the SP may try to get
access to the Attributes with no user present.
In my case, this requires the user to hit a "Continue" button on a
blank page.  It does not happen automatically and is, at best,
confusing.  It took me a while to figure out what was happening.

I do think that this ought to be fixed somehow either way.  Why
couldn't the server do a direct post rather than go through the
intermediary of a form?  I must be missing something.
Thanks,
Pat.