[OpenID] OpenID Board Election Results

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 23:46:36 UTC 2008

I would like to repeat David's statement: "Congratulations all and thanks to
the Foundation's membership for such a great turnout as well as to the
Election Committee (spearheaded by Mike) for making this happen!"

The increase in the membership and the turnout was a pleasant surprise.
This probably is indicative of the increasing interest among people towards
OpenID.

I am looking forward to work with all of you!

=nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/