[OpenID] Mailing Lists Back Up

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Sat Dec 27 19:21:52 UTC 2008

Anything sent in the past two days probably didn't make it, though
email servers should be retrying.  That said, I'm guessing the past
two days would have been really low traffic anyway.

Basically, Thursday night I noticed the site wasn't responding so
logged in, load was really high, and over the course of about an hour
got Apache and Mailman restarted.  Guess the mail server just didn't
come back up nor did I notice it wasn't responding.

--David