[OpenID] Dailymotion Implements SSO Solution with OpenID! :)

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 21:34:47 UTC 2008

And another question: I just logged in with my URL openid.  And it's acting
like I never logged in.  I just get in a cycle of logging in.  Sad to see
(for openid usability reputation) big sites announcing support, and for that
support to be so poor.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death