[OpenID] Fwd: Several Questions for the Current & Future Board

Joss Winn jwinn at lincoln.ac.uk
Sun Dec 21 08:22:36 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: general-bounces at openid.net on behalf of Peter Williams
Sent: Sat 12/20/2008 20:20
To: chris.messina at gmail.com; general at openid.net
Subject: Re: [OpenID] Fwd: Several Questions for the Current & Future Board

UKG apparently spent public money at the university of kent on openid, last year. Do we have access to its final report and the data and the experimental setup and the list of piloting sites and the contacts...? Betcha anything certain board members had access (or had access to its penultimate draft at least)! I'd love to see the results. Doubt I ever will.

Hello. Just joined this list so I might have misunderstood what you're referring to.

Is this the report you're looking for, published on the 9th December? A joint project between Universities of Edinburgh and Kent:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/publications/publications/openidfinalreport.aspx
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/einfrastructure/openid-finalreport-v1.0.pdf

You'll see they've created an OpenID Shibboleth Gateway for demo purposes as well as providing a design summary.

Cheers
Joss

--
Joss Winn