[OpenID] Data Without Borders Episode 3: Vote!

Christian Scholz / Tao Takashi (SL) tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 21 03:01:55 UTC 2008

Hi!

First of all thanks for posting this to the list!

As far as I can see I put all the candidates into that email, copying
them from the election page.
So it should have gone to the sixp address (but I haven't checked the
logfiles).
We might do another episode but I am not sure if we get this done before xmas.

Christian

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 3:37 AM, Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, well, I've CC'd the DWB guys. Maybe they can explain their process? All
> I know is that I was BCC'd an email and replied...!
> Chris
>
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Dick Hardt <dick.hardt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I don't recall getting an invite.
>> On 20-Dec-08, at 4:30 PM, Chris Messina wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure if this was sent to this list before, but Johannes, Mike
>> Kirkwood and I participated in a Data Without Borders podcast this past week
>> and covered some of our ideas (and differences) as candidates:
>> http://datawithoutborders.net/dwb3/
>>
>> An invitation was sent out to all candidates to participate in the podcast
>> (from what I understand) but only three of us ended up participating.
>> Chris
>> --
>> Chris Messina
>> Citizen-Participant &
>>  Open Technology Advocate-at-Large
>>
>> Vote in the OpenID Board Election!
>> http://tr.im/vote_oidf
>>
>> factoryjoe.com # diso-project.org
>> citizenagency.com # vidoop.com
>> This email is:   [X] bloggable    [ ] ask first   [ ] private

> Chris Messina
> Citizen-Participant &
>  Open Web Advocate-at-Large
>
> Vote in the OpenID Board Election!
> http://tr.im/vote_oidf
>
> factoryjoe.com # diso-project.org
> citizenagency.com # vidoop.com
> This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Christian Scholz
http://mrtopf.de/blog

New Podcast: http://datawithoutborders.net