[OpenID] ok, so why pbwiki?

William J. Coldwell cryo+openid at os10.org
Sat Dec 20 03:13:38 UTC 2008

I'm a little confused, but catching up on a lot of the openid list
mail.  Why would
you necessarily move from mediawiki which was functioning fine, but as
far as
I can tell, was degraded simply because pages were out-of-date... you
what is
to prevent the same thing from happening here?

Regardless of PBwiki's contribution to the cause, what happens to the
data/SLA
  if something terrible happens to the commercial PBwiki company,
or for that matter, that it's not open-source.  Also that the logins
are controlled
by 'them' rather than what would be considered a secure openid.net
server
controlled by the openid foundation, blah blah blah.

I started the new thread because the other one was getting impossible
to read
because a lot of people are lazy on cutting out irrelevant parts of
conversations
and doing just post-top.

--
William J. Coldwell "Cryo"       Warped Communications, Inc.
Sr. Custodial Engineer           http://www.warped.com