[OpenID] [OpenID board] wiki.openid.net is now set up

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Sat Dec 20 02:52:19 UTC 2008

On 12/20/2008 04:37 AM, Peter Williams:
> If we could help pbwiki recognize and fix the protocol issues, I think they are pretty close to ready. Then, there is just the point of ensuring they support the same CAs as does the foundation (or any other customer of theirs): so 1) users are not "denied" at one foundation service, while "accepted" at another and 2) are denied at pbwiki for all cas where they were denied access (for reason of ca) at the voting site.

Agreed! Therefore I suggest that the foundation removes the CA
certificates of cacert from the foundation server in order to be in sync
with the wiki. I'm not aware of any policy adopted by OpenID, but if you
so badly insist on the principal above, than this is what should be done
then. So much fuss about nothing, you could simply ask PKwiki instead
(maybe they denied your request previously, who knows?).

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390