[OpenID] [OpenID board] wiki.openid.net is now set up

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 00:47:54 UTC 2008

Thanks for the work!
But I do not seem to gain access to the pages such as OpenID Authentication
2.1 ?  <https://wiki.openid.net/Working_Groups:Auth_2.1>

I seem to have successfully logged in with my OpenID "=nat", but it probably
is not as I cannot access those pages nor gain write access to the wiki. I
get prompted for login.

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 3:36 AM, Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com>wrote:

> As you've probably seen, we've been making efforts to move the
> MediaWiki-based OpenID wiki to PBWiki.
> The transition is complete and the new wiki is available at  http://
> wiki.openid.net (same as the old address).
>
> Not all pages from the previous wiki have been ported, but the plan is to
> mothball that content at old-wiki.openid.net. The primary reason for not
> moving all the old pages over is that much of the content is out of date,
> inaccurate or no longer useful.
>
> In order to edit the wiki, you will need to sign in. Fortunately this wiki,
> unlike the old wiki, permits OpenID authentication:

Old wiki did allow me to login with OpenID including XRI though not with
directed identity.

> https://my.pbwiki.com/openid
>
> If you have any questions, let me know or post them here.
>
> If you have general comments about PBWiki, you can visit their support
> forum:
>
> http://getsatisfaction.com/pbwiki/topics
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Messina
> Citizen-Participant &
>  Open Technology Advocate-at-Large
>
> Vote in the OpenID Board Election!
> http://tr.im/vote_oidf
>
> factoryjoe.com # diso-project.org
> citizenagency.com # vidoop.com
> This email is:   [X] bloggable    [ ] ask first   [ ] private

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/