[OpenID] [OpenID board] wiki.openid.net is now set up

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:08:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Peter Williams <pwilliams at rapattoni.com>wrote:

>  I have no doubt PbWiki will do absolutely nothing for me, a user, if I
> use their "issues pages". I am not a customer, and dont pay a dime. I thus
> have no voice, in any well run business. I'll just get some faff answer.

Until you approach them through the provided support channels, I consider
this thread dead.

If I choose to run my vehicle on biodiesel, invariably I'm going to have a
hard time filling up at Shell stations. As is my wont.

Not that I don't appreciate the principle that you're raising, Peter. There
are simply more pressing issues at the moment to deal with, especially if
you're not willing to engage with the service provider in the position to do
something about this. We couldn't get OpenID on a self-hosted wiki. Now we
have OpenID on a hosted provider's solution. Would you rather throw the baby
out with the porcelain industry?

Personally, I'm moving on. Again, I look forward to your report on
constructive actions that you've taken that demonstrate how others might
follow your lead to achieve similarly satisfying outcomes.

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Citizen-Participant &