[OpenID] [OpenID board] wiki.openid.net is now set up

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Fri Dec 19 21:27:11 UTC 2008

I'd be happy to make trials of some https OpenIDs against Foundation-related service providers, where one would naturally expect what works at 1 to work at the others.

Can we agree that the expectation stated above is reasonable (at least for those assertion "consumers" in the Foundation's very own private "affiliation group")?