[OpenID] [OpenID board] wiki.openid.net is now set up

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Fri Dec 19 19:34:42 UTC 2008

Can we login with https OpenIDs?

Can the operator ensure that Foundation operational policy's on CAs is enacted by its pbwiki outsourcer (at least for the Foundation's particular wiki)?

It will be silly if I can SSO with an https openid to the election, but I cannot SSO with the same https openid to the pbwiki. Would make the universality of the SSO concept look broken, for a consumer.

I'm going to attempt join my client's (CAcert-endorsed) https Openid membership account, for voting purposes.

(Though Eddy might protest that the Foundation is not served by agreeing to that business partners legal terms) As a user, I'd want the CA-cert endorsed https OpeniD viable for the membership.voting site to also work on the Foundation's wiki.

Surely the Foundation's various services would all accept the same (https) openid (even when outsourced to some or other SAAS, this week)?

I'd what the same grade of discovery authentication endorsement