[OpenID] popup protocol UX? Re: FB Connect, OpenID and UX

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Dec 16 18:16:59 UTC 2008

I don't think we'll be able to have standard popup size because
different OPs will have different UX requirements. Also, OPs which
support multiple languages will probably need differently sized popups
to support different languages.

OPs can resize the popup in JS, so perhaps there can be a default popup
which can be resized dynamically as needed.

Allen