[OpenID] popup protocol UX? Re: FB Connect, OpenID and UX

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Mon Dec 15 22:40:50 UTC 2008

>Flickr users can only sign-in to Flickr using a YahooID. There are
>no other ways to sign in.

Ahh, understood. Now all I have to do is create a photo service, get
users, and at some point announce that it's been bought out by Yahoo
and the user should enter their YahooID to log in.

I'm not familiar with Flickr, so I don't know - the user may enter
just their YahooID, then get redirected to https://login.yahoo.com
for the password field. I'd just add a password field on my fake
"Recently acquired by Yahoo!" photo service, though, "Now, for added
convenience, to YOU, the user!".

-Shade