[OpenID] Logging in problem

chris.messina at gmail.com chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:09:24 UTC 2008

Peter, I think you've amply registered your concern about the list of CAs.

Debian is the open source operating system running the server. I
believe the approved CAs can be discovered from the project's website.

As for your concern, I believe it is up to the membership committee to
handle any non-supported CAs. Therefore, if you cannot sign in to the
site, please email membership at oidf.org. As there are currently less
than 200 paid members, I believe that your constant revisiting of this
issue is nonproductive and should only be raised with membership@ if
indeed anyone is unable to authenticate themselves.

As David said, this issue is purely hypothethical, whereas as the
original error is known to have affected 13 people.

Chris