[OpenID] Logging in problem

chris.messina at gmail.com chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:00:51 UTC 2008

Thanks.

Perhaps the first (and only) option/step should be: "to get started,
please sign in with an OpenID". I know that after I first purchased my
membership and returned, I was confused by seeing the membership form
again.

Speaking of, has the session length been extended to 2 weeks?

And is it possible for non-US addresses to be used when registering?

Chris