[OpenID] (topic shift) Shade's questions - Vision/Hope for OpenID

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Sun Dec 14 10:16:28 UTC 2008

>---
>
>But to the more interesting part:

For the same reason I didn't join the OpenID Foundation back in
March, when it was still $100 - partway through the process, I
noticed that it was asking for my personal information, so I looked
for the Privacy Policy ;)

And looked. And looked. And, then, having not found anything,
contacted membership at oidf.org about some privacy questions (leading
into discussions with Bill Washburn about a Privacy Policy).

-Shade