[OpenID] Japan Report 2008-12-13

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:35:08 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,
Yes. I think it would be the way to form OpenID U.S. and OpenID Canada to
deal with the local issues there. Laws, Cultures, Languages etc. are
different in each regions and that requires specific measures that cannot be
dealt at "international" levels. Actually, this is one of the thing that I
would like to help make it happen once I get elected to the board.

As to the US$1 voting is concerned, that is potentially interesting, but
voting actually is a hard topic. How do we make it insulated from gaming,
how do we make it sure that it is a free will vote, etc. are very difficult
issues that needs to be dealt with carefully.

Cheers,

=nat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)