[OpenID] Japan Report 2008-12-13

Mike Kirkwood mike at polka.com
Sat Dec 13 09:58:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

Yes, you're right that it's not so clear that voting itself the right value proposition.

But if voting was one feature of the service, another good value for the money you pay to entrust the provider of the stack.

Millions of users have voices and a few dollars too.

If the providers implement stack, suggesting some part comes back directly to foundation.

Tie exact number of users to revenue.   500m satisfied users, $500m budget.   17 satisfied users, $17 budget.

Too simple, but intent is tie these together and the motivation of the board is clear (who is accountable).

--Mike