[OpenID] Several Questions for the Current & Future Board

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Fri Dec 12 21:44:42 UTC 2008

Johannes: I'm going to apologize in advance to you for the things I'm
about to say because I have enjoyed working with you on the board for
the last 2 years.

I appreciate that you were a broken record on this but what did you
actually do to solve the problem?  Yes, we have a treasurer and ED
that should have been doing this but nobody on the board (including
the both of) did anything to make them accountable.

I'll be totally honest and say I'm a little frustrated with you
throwing the rest of the board under the bus (you've made veiled
references to this during the election process) when you were a part
of that board as well.  Its been hard to hear you talk about all the
things you'll do if you get elected to the board again; why didn't you
do those when you were on the board in the first place? (that's a
rhetorical question)

The reality is, until we answer the hard questions posed to this list
during the election process here (what is the goal of the OIDF?) we
aren't going to make any progress as an organization.  I don't care if
its Board 2.0, Board XP or Board Leopard; the hard questions without
answers remain.

- Scott