[OpenID] Call for OpenID book authors ...

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Fri Dec 12 20:07:13 UTC 2008

If 10 people write it, and donate their 10% funds to the foundation, that's another way.

Writing 1 chapter is a wholly different proposition to close-in book design, where you  are leading a reader through a course of learning...

Multi party/chapter authoring tends to make the book very disjoint tho. But, its low stress. Would normally only target a technical readership tho.