[OpenID] Facebook Connect in 8 minutes, feat Luke Shephard

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Fri Dec 12 16:09:14 UTC 2008

Peter,

This is a very, very strong claim to be making.  I wouldn't make it
about any protocol at all, and particularly not one that has a lot of
improvements to be made to its security design and trust infrastructure.

As a rule, I think much harder about the attacks possible on systems
I run and design than those of others'.  Maybe that just comes from
having too many bored, clever students in our dorms, though...

Take care,
Nate.