[OpenID] Several Questions for the Current & Future Board

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:48:58 UTC 2008

On 11-Dec-08, at 10:30 PM, David Fuelling wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I have a few questions for either the current or future board members:
> What kind of software are we using for the election, who created it,
> and will it be released publicly for audit/inspection purposes?
> Do current candidate have an opinion about OIDF voting software
> being publicly inspectable/available?

Perhaps as a Canadian, I have trust in an elections committee. While I
have don't oppose the software being public -- I think we have so many
other things that are better use of our time.

> Does the OIDF currently make it's budget and financial expenditure
> information public?
As Treasurer, I ensured that both were and are public information.
They are in the board mailing list archives.

> Do current candidate have a position on providing full financial
> transparency of OIDF moving forward?

I would hope we would continue on with the transparency.

-- Dick