[OpenID] This is not a company election

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 17:57:23 UTC 2008

I did mention my employer briefly in my nomination but since we're
talking about it...

I joined the board as an "independent", which in practice meant that I
worked for a company that did not have any interest in or relevance to
OpenID whatsoever. I was also based in the UK, which due to the time
difference meant that I did all of my OIDF work outside of business
hours, in my own time and with my own equipment and resources.

As of October I now work at Six Apart, and am based in the US. (In San
Francisco.) I now necessarily attend board meetings from the office,
but other than that Six Apart has no part in my board membership.

Cheers,
Martin