[OpenID] Today is the beginning of the VOTING PERIOD, be ready to make the best choice.

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:56:20 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,

My blog is http://www.sakimura.org/en/

You need to login with OpenID to post a comment.
Login form is located on the top left.
It is compatible with XRI as well.
(It is kind of pity that MT does not support XRI based OpenID.)

The platform is Xoops 2, and the OpenID login module was written by me and
distributed in various part of the world.

If you find a bug, I am more than happy to fix it.

=nat

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Peter Williams <pwilliams at rapattoni.com>wrote:

>  Dear candidate.
>
> Please identify your main blogsite's main pagesas a URL, to this
> general at openid.net list. Please authorize me to report on whether your
> blog site supports delivery of an authenticated comment, using openid (1 or
> 2). I will test it (using myopenid) and report back.
>

> Snorri's blog, for example, appears to feature 3 vendor-specific ways  of
> logging in to leave him a comment on his blogsite. None of them are
> (obviously) OpenID powered. It may actually be possible to use an openid,
> but I could not see how (e.g. an OpenID logo).
>

> http://snorrigiorgetti.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-comments.cgi?__mode=login&blog_id=1&return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsnorrigiorgetti.com%2Fblog%2F2008%2F12%2Fopenid-foundation---the-new-board-election-is-on.html
>
> It's time for all candidates to act, and be seen clearly to adopt openid. I
> will not counsel the member I advise to vote for a Candidate who (a)
> operates a blogsite and (b) that site  does not actually prominently feature
> openid commenting/signin.
>
> If you have an argument against this position, be free to argue a defense
> on your blogsite.

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/