[OpenID] Voting confidentiality

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Thu Dec 11 16:15:43 UTC 2008

I'd be embarrassed, personally, if I was standing for a non-profit corporation's board seat on one that is fundamentally a  technology initiative - and never had personally used the technology I will be offering my "counsel".

So, who is it?

Please unmask the name of (Canadian?) Candidate who cannot show s/he has *used* openid, personally or professionally.

Who is it who cannot be bothered to spend 10m on Blogger and see an openid experience. Who cannot be bothered to spent 5m on myopenid, get an openid, and leave a comment on their own  blogger site?

I'm used to high power folk on high power Boards, Paul. But this isn't a high power board. So far, it's been a bunch or pretty average programmer types turned product managers. And there is nothing wrong with that. That's how the web was won in the first place, by the CERN-3 contingent. We even have one of them in our midst!