[OpenID] Dick Hardt joins Microsoft -- will represent Community at OIDF

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Tue Dec 9 20:35:24 UTC 2008

On 12/09/2008 09:38 PM, Dick Hardt:
> I'm announcing today that I am joining Microsoft in January

Congrats Dick!

> One way of viewing this is that the OpenID Community now has another
> major proponent at Microsoft.

That's actually one of the things I wondered and wanted to throw into
the discussions at some time....but forgot about it later on. I asked
myself, where is Microsoft in all this. With Yahoo and Google having
more than enough representatives, it was very quite from that corner.
Besides that I've got sometimes the feeling that there is some
over-representation of corporate and corporate affiliated members... I
view this actually as some balancing of the others.

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390