[OpenID] For the nominees

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Mon Dec 8 00:02:48 UTC 2008

Wasn't this wonderful? I really enjoyed to read all responses, to learn
about each of you more and evaluate every position presented....it was
truly instructive, interesting, partly even surprising..... thanks a lot
to all of the nominees for your special effort to address my questions
and to share with us your views!

As every nominee presented his (valid) point of view and gave to all of
us some indications about the capabilities each potential board member
has, for what he stands for and which his priorities are, I decided to
refrain from addressing any of the answers, instead let those responses
stand as they are, specially since I believe that like this every
candidate will have his fair chance to represent us at the board. One
thing is certainly clear - every one of us , being it a member without
ambitions or being it a potential board member, cares and loves what we
are doing here and tries to give his best. A pity there is no
free-lancer board seat available - I'd go for it ;-)

One issue I'd like to raise in a different thread however is that of the
executive directory, because I believe that we can do better than that,
more efficient, effective, smarter and more cost saving. I think that
there is at least some ground to think it over.

Good luck to all the nominees and see you around!

--
Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>