[OpenID] The Wiki

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 23:38:51 UTC 2008

I've begun migrating content and, as David mentioned, there's a lot of
cruft. Here's where I need some help.
This is a list of all the pages on the old wiki:

http://wiki.openid.net/Special:Allpages

I've glanced over these, but most seem outdated, so I'm opting not to move
them over (at least at this time).

If you want to help, please visit that page, take a look at the above page
and see if anything seems obviously missing, and then take a look at the
existing pages on the new wiki:

https://openid.pbwiki.com/browse/#view=ViewAllPages

I've basically been going to the page on MediaWiki, looking at the HTML
source code and grabbing the content, and pasting it into the source view on
PBWiki. This is by far the easiest way to manually port the content. You
might have to tweak spacing and links, but it's not that onerous of a
process.

If you don't want to do the manual porting, that's fine -- just tell me
which pages you think need to be moved over by replying to this message.

Chris