[OpenID] We Need Less Bureaucracy But Also More Transparency

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Fri Dec 5 23:28:19 UTC 2008

>this is seriously a problem. Even within the *.OpenID domain, there
>are too many lists, IMHO.

I think this problem could be better addressed by fixing our subject
lines sooner when the discussion drifts. On the site, navigation
might be easier if visitors had an interface to let them view a
virtual list consisting of all searched-for threads on a particular
subject; perhaps members of the Foundation could log in as volunteers
to flag various threads as being relevant to various subjects, much
like the wiki? Or this could be part of the wiki, or accessed through
it?

-Shade