[OpenID] Membership Issue

Steven Livingstone-Perez weblivz at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:31:09 UTC 2008

Can anyone help (I hope this is the correct list for these issues)?

I signed up for membership 24 Nov and all seemed ok - I was able to log in,
vote (there was some test "favorite color" vote right?) and have the
confirmation email etc.

However as of the last week I've been unable to log in - says it doesn't
recognize my weblivz.openid.org login. which is the one that was ok
previously.

I sent an email a few days ago to the email address listed on the foundation
page, but haven't heard anything back and I want to make sure I can cast my
real vote.

Best Regards,

Steven

http://livz.org