[OpenID] The Wiki

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Thu Dec 4 14:02:43 UTC 2008

No Objection (in fact it WOULD be great), but I could never successfully interwork with pbwiki (unlike lots of other third-party SPs, with the same myopenid I've used since day#1).

Working with their support team failed to resolve my particular issue. AS far as I could tell, it was generalized; they saw differently. (Their particular HTML design's event handling nesting allowed race conditions). I personally gave up, not happy with myself for doing so.