[OpenID] For the nominees

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Thu Dec 4 13:14:05 UTC 2008

There are a few questions I'd like to ask the current nominees in order
to get a better picture about which ideas a nominee represents. Of
course the questions are specifically what I feel important:

   1. Adoption of OpenID by relying parties isn't on-par with the amount
      of providers available. How would you improve that ratio?
   2. What is it that should be done in order to have big providers like
      Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft rely on other operators?
   3. Do you think that a trust relationship framework should be
      created, similar to PKI auditing (or any other/similar idea) in
      order to allow relying parties easily trust on other operators? Or
      what would you suggest instead?
   4. Do you think that instead of hiring an executive director, the
      load of the different tasks could be shifted to a small group of
      different persons instead (foundation management)? Would you view
      a such a scenario possible and perhaps more efficient?
      (Considering the amount to be paid for an ED, I suspect that many
      highly motivated and capable individuals from within the community
      or from outside could do a better job than one individual and
      receive fair compensation for their work.)

--
Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>