[OpenID] What election?

Eran Hammer-Lahav eran at hueniverse.com
Wed Dec 3 16:59:26 UTC 2008

Go back in the archive and you'll find the exact same sentiments from me. If elected, I am sure going to bring up reducing the fee even more, hopefully to zero. But the discussion should really not be about the fee, but on what is the purpose of the foundation, who is it designed to serve, and what are the benefits of membership.

EHL