[OpenID] What election?

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Wed Dec 3 05:59:40 UTC 2008

>Remember, we are all volunteers.

Very true. The only (useful) thing I can add here is that, if you
don't think you'll have much (if any) free time over the next few
months, think carefully before running for a board seat. I've not
been doing too well on the "free time" myself, to the point where I
hardly even have time to glance at subject lines of incoming mail on
this list (and for a while was only downloading every few days), much
less continue working on the OpenID-related posts I had going.

Can someone tell us when the *next* election would be held, so we
know how long we're committing to have these people (the ones we'll
vote for this time) in place and when we might aim for having free
time ourselves so we can focus on board membership if we're currently
staying away from that on account of not having enough free time?

-Shade